Joomla Whatsapp Support - User Guide & Documentation
Joomla Whatsapp Support is an easy to use extension.
Below you will find general information and frequently asked questions. These will make it easier for you to use the extension..
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please create a support ticket.
Created on : 01 September 2019, Sunday
Last updated on : 02 February 2020, Sunday
Current Version : 1.0.3
If you haven't downloaded this product yet, click the link for more information and features. Joomla Whatsapp Support Extension.
Please click on the title for details..
Compatibility : Joomla 3.x.x and Joomla 4 Alpha Compatible
- mod_whatsappsupport.zip - Extension to use at your Joomla site
Please Unzip First the package UnzipFirst_WhatsappSupport.zip
Inside the package you will see the extension mod_whatsappsupport.zip
Install the extension via Joomla Installer at Joomla Administrator area. Installer can be found at administrator/index.php?option=com_installer
After successful installation you will get a success message. Now the module is available to use. You can find the module at Module Manager. ( administrator/index.php?option=com_modules )
At module manager make a search for module title : Whatsapp Support
Click on to the module title and open the module. You will see that the module is installed with default values.
All extension parameters are well-explained. All you need to do is rolling your mouse over the parameter title. A info window will show parameter title and a short description about parameter.
Sometimes, when it is necessary we add notes before the parameter to make it more clear for users.
Fieldsets / Tabs ) are designed to mange set up the module faster.
Whatsapp Support has 5 Fieldsets ( Tabs )
- Basic : You can set module theme, button theme and button position
- Tirgger : You can enable or disable the Auto show, show form delay time, trigger animation and close animation
- Design & Text : You can set up text, background colors and texts
- Agents : If you selected Multi agent, then you can set uo the agents name, position, online situation and photos
- Advanced : Here the most important is Module Class Suffix, if you want to use module several times in the same page, then change Module Class Suffix for each instance